It’s time to write YOUR novel! HML is so excited to be hosting an all inclusive NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) group. Find resources, community, inspiration and so much more in this group (we’ve gone all out). There will even be prizes for different word count levels like branded NaNoWriMo mugs, totes, t-shirts and a priceless GRAND prize for those who complete their book (we are going to hook you up with a published author who can give you some tips on how to publish). We can’t wait to help you write your book!
Interested? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your NaNoWriMo user name (so we can add you to our group) and where you reside (you must be able to pick up your prizes-we will not be mailing them).
Register here so we can add you to our HML group:
Let’s Get Writing!
**Download your NaNo Prep Workbook here
Get rewarded for your effort! This year we will be giving prizes to those who hit word count milestones. Check out the NaNoWriMo store to see what you could win for these milestones.
Books Written During NaNoWriMo
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Persistence of Memory by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Wool by Hugh Howey
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- The Darwin Elevator by Jason M. Hough
- Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
- Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- The Beautiful Land by Alan Averill