Unfortunately, due to technical problems we have had to cancel today’s program – Sweeney Todd. We will reschedule it for a future date. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Learn how to use the computer program Microsoft Word (2013 version). With Word you can compose a letter, make a poster or create a resume and much more! The class will be taught on May 18th at 10:30am. Registration is required. Participants must have experience using the computer and a mouse.
- Megan Abbott-her work exemplifies the focus on complex character motivations in murky crime stories.
- Sara Blaedel-Denmark’s popular Detective Inspector Louise Rick series.
- Daphne du Maurier-adept at understated psychological dread. She wrote from 1936-1971.
- Gillian Flynn-break out novel was Gone Girls.
- Tana French-writes an unconventional series based around the Dublin Murder Squad.
- Sophie Hannah-there’s always something not quite right in her novels.
- Patricia Highsmith-wrote in the 1950s.
- Margaret Millar-wrote in the 1950s and some of her work has recently been resurrected.
- Ruth Rendell-began writing in 1965 and also published under the pseudonym Barbara Vine
- Cornell Woolrich-wrote mostly in the 1940s.